All our life we wonder how we would contribute to society, help people, contribute to our nation’s development, or atleast wonder about having better living standards for ourselves. Just observe and start to believe that this is your chance to make a big difference and it can be believed because the work we are trying to do here has the potential to reach a huge number of young people and we can try and encourage them to work for various social causes.
How to do:
For achieving this, you don’t have to go out anywhere. You only have to do these specific tasks assigned to a particular team from the comfort of your regular life at home/office/anywhere. You will just need to make a few calls and manage back-end for some minutes each day. But the difference is that you would be able to see the difference that you made.
What is to be done:
These are the four teams listed with their tasks, you can choose to be a part of any of the teams according to what you think is suitable to you and provided there is requirement:
Goal: Connecting with college representatives, getting them on-board.
1. Assigning college representatives
– For each college, we need college representatives. Contacting college students targeting each college at a time.
2. College Representative training module
– A small module to train college representative about their tasks as college representatives is in process, and it is to be rolled out before the launch of the app. You will have to list out the tasks for them and explain that to them using the module, and the module should be such that they understand the concept and revise as many times as they would like to.
3. College page and representatives management
– Creating college page using the back-end, giving access to college representatives so that they can work as moderator of the college page.
4. Reviewing College Representatives’ Work
– Work of all the active college representatives is to be reviewed using the back-end analysis and we would be able to see the performance and growth of traffic in each and every college.
Goal: Connecting with Social representatives, getting them on-board
1. Creating list/database of social organizations
– The Eight point Education classifications should be properly understood so that every team member can properly classify any given organization. On the App, these orgs. would be listed in these eight categories but also region wise.
2. Social Organizations on-boarding
– Contacting these organizations, explaining them the concept and offer them help. Asking them for a representative who will manage their page on the App. Creating the page using the back-end, giving access to that person using the back-end.
3. Assisting social representatives
– For any organization, social representative might not be very technology savvy, in that case you will have to step-in and assist so that they can get more support from colleges’ youth.
4. Reviewing Social Representatives Work
– Work of all the active social representatives is to be reviewed using the back-end analysis which we would receive and we would be able to see the performance and growth of traffic in each and every college.
Goal: Keeping the finances flowing in to run the project, using the potential of the project itself.
– It is similar to sales operations. There will be a back-end interface to manage the advertisements on the app. Contacting the potential advertisers, and negotiating prices with them for advertising space, entering deals and allocating them advertising space onsite/app.
– Contacting potential opportunities (there are various types of investors/govt policies for NGOs/CSR policy to be followed by big companies) for donations/fundings. Presenting them our performances and potential in the best way possible.
Goal: Maintaining the health of the network
It requires team members to be ready to respond for any queries of team members/other teams/college representatives/social representatives.
1. Admin back-end mgmt
– Add/edit/update of colleges data into the back-end, managing college representatives account.
2. Content Management
3. Security and maintenance
– will have to correspond with the developers’ for any routine maintenance or emergencies like security threats.
4. User profile back end management/Report Abuse Management
– any such queries would require handling using the back end.
5. Social Media Management
– Publishing all the content generated by the team admin and also trending front end topics, to the various social media platforms. Managing activity on social media platforms.
If you are interested in joining us, contact us using the contact form here